Monday, July 27, 2015

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag



As you can see from the pictures this is all I brought with me back home and while I was traveling. It looks like allot but it all fits in one bag (Charlotte Tilbury makeup bag), trust me. I'm not going to go through every single product, because honestly it would take an eternity. I'm just going to mention the most important ones and why I brought them with me...

L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic - When I travel this mascara is always with me, because I just never know when I'll be needing a waterproof mascara. Since I'm not a fan of waterproof mascara for some reason I don't mind using this one. It gives my lashes incredible length, which is what I personally look for, when looking for a mascara.

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr (Pink Gold) - I am such a big fan of the Color Tattoo, that I own three of them already. First of all they are so easy to use you can use your fingers to apply them. Which means they are great for traveling, because you don't need to bring brushes (Yay!).

Nars Bronzing Powder (Laguna) - Like all beauty bloggers I absolutely love and swear by this bronzer! When I get tan on holidays it's the perfect shades for my complexion. It blends beautifully and gives you that J-Lo glow, we all seek for in the summer.

Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder - You've all heard me talk about this powder over and over again, and are probably board of it by now... but what can I say I just cannot get enough of it, it's that good! If it's warm outside and you want to be sure not to get oily or shiny in places you don't really want to, this will be your life saver (honestly)!

Origins Plantscription Concealer - I love this concealer so much! It's so light on the skin, you barely feel like your wearing anything. It's perfect for the summer and when you want to touch up during those dreadful warm days, when the only thing you want to do is curl up in a freezer.

BareMinerals Complexion Rescue - Absolute holy grail product! It's the best, best tinted moisturizer I've ever tried, and that's allot coming from me, since I only wear tinted moisturizers. It's so easy to apply on the face and it just gives you that healthy looking glow, without having to pack on foundation. The thing I hate most is having that feeling that you're wearing to much makeup on. And the BareMinerals makes you feel as if you're wearing absolutely nothing (perfect)!

Benefit The Porefessional - If you want your makeup to stay on for a very long time and say goodbye to these dreadful pores, this is your best friend. You really just need a little of this product on the areas of concerns and there go your pores. I don't like using it everyday, just on evenings out, because I feel like it does make me break out if I use it too often...

Nars The Multiple (Copacabana) - Great cream highlighter. In the summer everyone loves them some cream products, but I don't know about you, but it's been a struggle to find a good cream highlighter. This one looks very subtle (obviously if you use it in moderation), but once you're in the light it makes you look as if your glowing from within. I also really like that it doesn't feel sticky once you apply it on the skin.

Have you travelled somewhere? What did you bring with you?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);