Monday, January 5, 2015

Sarah Chapman Skincare




Sarah Chapman is one of my favorite skincare brands out there. Even if her line is expensive, it’s definitely worth it. Over the months I’ve accumulated a few of her products and I fell in love with all of them. I honestly cannot imagine my life without them anymore (being overdramatic).

During the beginning of this year my skin was very dehydrated, so I tried a lot of different products to help with it. But when I came across the Intense Hydrating booster, it changed my skin for real. My skin felt hydrated, due to the active ingredient Hyaluronic Acid and looked plump. It had a radiant glow to it. This serum is lightweight and sinks into the skin super quickly. I apply it morning and evening before my moisturizer.

After hearing so many people talk about the Over Night Facial and saying how amazing this product is, I had to get it. I’m so glad I did, because whenever my skin is feeling dull and grey I massage it into my skin at night and in the morning my skin feels so smooth and plump. I love this product because it combines serum, moisturizer and oil all into one product.

The last product I got was the Morning Facial, which I already finished (*sigh). It’s very similar to the Over Night Facial in the sense that the texture is the same and does pretty much the same thing. The only difference is that it doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy. It leaves your skin with a natural glow. I love applying it in the morning because the smell of the oils wakes me up.

Have you tried any of Sarah Chapman Skincare? What did you think?



Follow me on Bloglovin / Twitter Instagram / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);