Monday, March 2, 2015

Chanel Porcelaine Dupe




Recently I've written a post about my spring nail colors and unfortunately most of the colors aren't available anymore. Someone in the comments asked me if I knew any dupes for the light blue shade called porcelaine, when I looked into my nail polish collection I realized that I didn't have any similar colors. And so my hunt for the perfect baby blue color dupe began...

I've found many nail polishes that resembled Chanel porcelaine in the bottle, but once applied on the nails it didn't look anything alike. The one that looked identical in the bottle and on the nail was Formula X in Infatuated. And let me just tell you how absolutely blown away I was with the formula, it did not chip on me at all!

If you are looking for a cheaper alternative try the Sally Hansen in Breezy Blue (481), the color looks alike but you need to layer it much more (at least 3 applications) and it seems that there are tiny shimmers in the polish, which you only see if you look closely enough. 

Essie too do very similar colors to the Dior one. The ones I've found that looked very similar were "mint candy apple" and "find me an oasis".



Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);