Monday, October 27, 2014

Lush Paradise




I’ve always been a huge Lush fan, so when I walked passed their store, I couldn’t resist and had to go in and pick up some essentials. I was bummed, because they had all the awesome Halloween decoration and Bath goodies, but I couldn’t buy any, since I live in dorms and don’t have a bath. But I still managed to find a few things that I wanted to share with you.

The first thing I got was a Fresh Face Mask in Cupcake. I got it because like you know my skin isn’t at it’s best, so I wanted something to calm my skin. This mask is great for oily and spotty skin. But the best thing about it is that it smells like chocolate. So the only thing you want to do is lick your face (however, I don’t recommend trying it, because it tastes nothing like chocolate). After you’ve removed the mask your skin will feel so soft which is such a great feeling.

I also got another one of their Fresh Face Masks in Cosmetic Warrior, which is quite similar to the Cupcake mask, except that it’s main ingredients are Tea tree oil and garlic (which do not smell great). I have to say I was quite impressed with this mask and I feel like it helped keep my skin clear. It will definitely be a product to repurchase.

My skin is quite dry and flaky, so I was in desperate need of a moisturizing scrub, so I picked up the Shower Scrub in Rub Rub Rub. Wow, this scrub smells so good it is unbelievable! It smells very fresh and citrusy (which I’m all about). It has exfoliating sea salt, which is very cleansing and once you get out of the shower your skin will feel so soft you almost don’t need to use a body lotion.

The last thing I got was the Shower Scrub in Ocean Salt. The only thing about this product is that I’m a bit confused about it’s use, because the description says that it’s for the face, but I would personally never use it on my face. It has sea salt chunks that are too big, that I would be afraid to rub on my face. So now I use it on my legs and it works ok, the texture is very mousy and it smells like green tea.  


What are your favorite Lush products?




Follow me on Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram / Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);