Monday, August 31, 2015

My August Favorites



As you all know if you've been following me on social media, I was back home (Switzerland) this month for about two weeks. And I've consumed more chocolate then in my entire life. So I consider myself kind of a chocolate expert (jokes), the one I've enjoyed the most was the Cailler Bretzeli, definitely recommend you trying it if you ever get a chance to go to Switzerland. It has these little crunchy biscuit bits in it, which give it an amazing texture.

On to beauty... I've been obsessed with the Charlotte Tilbury Air Brush Flawless Finish Micro-Powder, longest name evaaa! If you haven't tried it, you're missing out. The best way I can describe it is it's like an invisible powder, which gets rid of any unwanted shininess, blurs pores away and keeps your skin looking flawless, without making it look cakey (everything you want in a powder).

My hair has been driving me crazy this month, it was feeling so dry and damaged. Probably, because I was exposed to the sun for a long time. The only thing that really help my hair was doing coconut oil masks and the Bumble and Bumble BB Hairdresser's Invisible Oil. The combination of both made my hair feel so silky and smooth. I'm so happy I didn't need to resort to cutting my hair!

I'm never going to get enough of the Barry M Speedy Quick Dry in Eat My Dust. It's such a pretty baby blue color and goes with literally anything I wear. I also love the Nailsinc in White Horse Street, a beautiful pastel purple color. What's great about both of them is that you don't have to worry if they'll go with your outfits.

My roommate came to visit me back home and I showed her my baby photos and there was this one picture of my mom wearing these awesome Ray Ban's in black. I always wanted a pair of black RB and I couldn't believe it when my mom told me she still had them! She surprised me and gave them to me, I haven't put them down once, I love them so much!

I read The Odyssey by Homer this month and I really really enjoyed it. It was a super easy read and really made me want to read more about Greek Mythology. Tell me what you think... I want to make it a thing that each month I talk about a new book I've been loving or reading at the moment.

What were your August favorites?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);