Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Morning Skincare Routine


Hello Beautiful! "Finally" we are going to talk about one of my all time favorite topics: Skincare! Well more specifically my skincare routine. This is the routine I've been sticking to for a couple months and I really like how simple and condensed it is. I've stopped exaggerating with the amount of products I put on my skin, because I felt like it wasn't giving product the change to show their full potential. I also felt like it was clogging my skin more than anything.

To clean my face in the morning, I've been loving the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser. I love the consistency and how light it feels on the skin. Once you wash it off it turns into this milky water (very strange), without leaving any funny greasy residue (which I'm not really a fan of). It's nothing incredible but it does the job of giving my skin a nice clean and fresh feeling.

To wake my morning puffy face up, I've been using the CaudaliƩ Beauty Elixir, this product changes all the time. Before I was using the Tata Harper..., I'm not really picky when it comes to face mists. As long as it freshens and wakes me up in the morning I'm good.

My favorite eye cream is the Kiehl's Avocado Eye Treatment. When I read reviews about this product a lot of people said that it was a thick cream, that's not great under makeup. I disagree I think it's really light under the eyes. Once you tap the cream in, it turns into this watery consistency which absorbes into the skin, without leaving that greasy feeling, but still leaving your under eyes hydrated.

I cannot live without this face cream. The Belif Aqua Bomb has quickly become one of my holy grail moisturizers. It's nothing incredible, that promises you reduced wrinkles etc. It just leaves my skin feeling hydrated and doesn't make my skin react strangely. It's a great basic moisturizer, which could work for any skin type.

I'm still a little torn about the Tatcha Silken Pore Perfecting Sunscreen SPF 35. I love and hate it. It makes my skin feel extremely smooth when I apply it and works great as a mattifying primer too. But I feel like my skin is reacting to some ingredients used in the sunscreen, because after a week I start developing texture on my forehead and cheeks. I don't know what exactly is causing it, but I have a feeling it might be this, since sunscreens are always an issue for people with problematic skin.

And finally to get them lips nice and juicy, I use Glossier Lip Balm. Basic lip balm, that does the job of moisturizing the lips. I love the smell of this one in particular compared to the original formula, because it smells like coconut (yaaas). And you can use this product for many different things too, like on dry patches and cuticles.

What products do you use in your morning routine?

xoxo


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);