Sunday, February 12, 2017

New In My Beauty Bag



Hello there! Long time no see... Well to kick things back off again, I thought I would give you a brief run down of what's new in my beauty bag and how I'm getting on with them. Over the past few months I've been going quite crazy with the beauty shopping, I don't really know why, but I've really had a boost of inspiration and motivation to try new things out. As you'll see in the next coming posts I've added a lot of new products to my collection...

Let's start with Charlotte Tilbury. Who doesn't love a little bit of CT, I know I do! I've always heard so many bloggers talk about her lipliners, but never actually tried them out. Recently I was looking for a lipliner I could throw on, without having to worry about being precise when applying it. I wanted a lip liner that was my color but better. And I stumbled upon the CT Lip Liner in Pillow Talk. OMG I love this color, it's really strange because when I wear it, it honestly looks like I have nothing on my lips. It just adds a plumpness and healthiness to my lips, without making it noticeable. It has definitely become a staple in my makeup bag. When I was at the counter I also wanted to buy a lipstick to go with it, and I went for the Matte Revolution (my favorite formula) in Very Victoria, it's pretty much identical to the lipliner and a very easy color to throw on.

Also new to my makeup bag are two mascaras, the first one being the cult beauty guru favorite the L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara. At first I didn't think I was going to like it, because the formula looked very wet and clumpy. But trying it out for about a month, I started to like it more with every use. To me it's a more intense and dramatic version of my all time favorite mascara the Clinique High Impact. Since I'm such a big fan of the Clinique mascara, I wanted to try a different one and went for the Clinique Chubby Lash. Honestly, not a big fan... It's kind of my fault, because I'm not the biggest fan of plastic wands in general. I'm kind of sad, because I heard a lot of good reviews, but it just didn't do anything to my lashes. It made them look super clumpy and as for length it didn't give them any whatsoever (sniff).

Have you tried any of these products? Do you like them?

xoxo


Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);