Monday, March 23, 2015

Get Those Cara Eyebrows



If I'm going to be honest, I've never really cared about my eyebrows. But since the whole Cara Delevingne eyebrow craziness, I really started to take care of them and now I can't go out the house without fixing them (just to be clear, I like them to look NATURAL). Since my eyebrows are very important to me now, I've tested and tried a lot of eyebrow products and I've finally found my holy grail products!

My all time favorite eyebrow pencil has to be the Hourglass Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette. The color match is great and I love the brush on it. It's super easy to fill in your brows with and I love that it has an angled nib (you have more precision I find). And let me tell you I've tried a few, like the Anastasia Brow Wiz, which I really didn't get along with. Some people love the super fine nib but I hated it. It hurt each time I filled in my eyebrows and it would rip my eyebrows out (that was definitely a no go). 

I also like to set my eyebrows (who doesn't?) in place with the Benefit Gimmebrow. Best one I've found so far! I love that the wand is super tiny, which makes it very easy to work with. Unfortunately there are only two colors (dark and light), but they are very pigmented so if you like a bold brow this is for you. Thank god I have very dark eyebrows, so it works for me. 

Sometimes I like to use an eyeshadow on my eyebrows and the Mac matte eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown is the best color for me. The formula of this eyeshadow is amazing. I just dip my brush once and I use that for my entire eyebrow. This version just takes a bit longer to achieve than the pencil one... but you get an amazing result! 

Lets not forget highlighting the brow bone, I tend to switch products depending on my makeup look. If I want a more shimmery highlight I use The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer or a more subtle highlight the RMS Living Luminizer. Otherwise if I'm a bit lazy I just use the lightest color in the makeup pallet I'm using at the moment...

And lastly but most importantly tweezers! This is a must in everyone girl or boy's makeup bag, especially if you are an eyebrow person. I use some very old ones, which I got back when I lived in Switzerland. 

What are your favorite Eyebrow products? Am I missing out on any? 


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);