Monday, March 9, 2015

My February Favorites



The end of February is finally upon us and spring is calling. The sound of spring is making me excited already! Since my schedule is pretty tight with school, that's why I've only been posting once a week. I thought I would start something new on the blog and do a monthly favorite post, which I'm sure most of you know how it goes... Now instead of fours posts a month, there will be five yaaay!

The first thing I've been loving this month is the Pai Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream. Not gonna lie I've had this for a pretty long time, but never got round to trying it. This month I wanted to start using up everything that needed to be used and this just happened to be on the list. I have to say I'm very impressed with this moisturizer, it does what it says and my skin feels very hydrated the next morning. Even though it's says it's a day cream I personally wouldn't use this in the morning, because I find it a bit too greasy. 

I don't know what was up with me this month, but I just couldn't seem to fall asleep. So I started looking for things to help me sleep better. I remembered Anna from Viviannadoesmakeup talk about the Thisworks Deep Sleep Pillow Spray, so I went on Amazon and there it was five days later. Oh boy, first of all this smells amazing (like lavender) and secondly I don't know what's in it (magic maybe?) but I actually saw a difference after using it for a couple of nights.

The Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque, was the only masque I used this month. I'm still in this struggling battle with my spots, so this masque definitely helped calm and avoid aggravating them. By the way there's a Aesop store literally around the corner from where I live... I might just purchase a few goodies (oups). 

I've been keeping it pretty simple this month with makeup. The only two products I've been using were the Chanel Eyeshadow in Emerveillé (absolutely gorgeous peachy color) and the Clinique High Impact Mascara. Honestly I don't know why they called it High Impact, because what I love about this mascara is that it gives me such natural eyelashes.

I couldn't end this monthly favorite without including my most worn nail polish (couldn't I?)... The Dior vernis in Porcelaine, was the only color I wore all month, before I found the perfect dupe the Formula X in infatuated

That was it for my monthly favorites! What do you think of them and what were your favorites throughout the month of February? 


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);