Monday, March 30, 2015

The Spring Makeup Menu



I love talking about makeup... I thought it would be a good idea to write a post about my spring makeup look, since I've written a similar post in December talking about my Winter Makeup Look. The makeup products I'm going to be mentioning bellow are all things I've been wearing during this month and that I'm probably going to continue wearing for the rest of the spring season. 

Let's start with the base. I've loved the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation, because it feels very light on my skin and I can apply it with my fingers (which is always a plus). I really enjoy the dewey glow it gives my skin, without making it look shinny. Afterward I've been applying the Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Concealer under my eyes and nose (goodbye Rudolph the red nose reindeer). To give my pale skin a bit of color again the Body Shop Bronzing Powder has been very helpful. I haven't used it in quite a while and realized why I got it in the first place. It gives my skin a very beautiful bronze, while leaving it looking very natural at the same time.   


The colors I've been wearing on my eyes have been the Mac eyeshadow in All that Glitters, which is a gorgeous taupe shimmery bronze color or the Chanel Illusion d'ombre in Emerveille, which is a very similar color to the Mac one but just in cream form. To highlight the inner conner and brow bone Mac eyeshadow in Vanilla. Let us not forget my unforgettable Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner, but recently I've been switching it up a bit. Instead of doing the classic cat eye, I've been drawing a thicker line in the middle of the eye and doing a much smaller flick (so it makes my eye look much rounder). For mascara I kept using the Clinique High Impact Mascara, which I talked about in my February Favorites

For the brows I've just been using my trusty Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil. It's just so easy and quick to fill in my brows with! Finally for the lips I've been wearing the most beautimous color, called Sexy Sienna from Charlotte Tilbury's matte collection. It's a gorgeous peachy nude color... just wooow! 

What are your favorite makeup products to use in Spring? 


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);