Monday, March 16, 2015

The Five Beauty Must Haves





While I was going through my beauty stash, I thought about which products could I never live without (over exaggerated of course) and there were five in particular that really stood out. And honestly I think everyone should have them in their lives, because they do wonders let me just tell you. 

The first one was the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, which I'm sure you've heard so many beauty bloggers rave about. I don't know what's in it, but it's absolutely incredible, you can use it on any dry patches you have and anywhere you want. It has so many functions too, you can either use it on dry skin, to highlight, use as a lip balm or on your cuticles. I only get the unscented one, because I don't really like the smell of the original one. 

I don't know if it's just me, but it seems that each time I wear mascara and wash it off half of my eyelashes come off (that's why I never wear waterproof mascara). I've been looking for something to help my lashes grow and I've tried so many but none of them compared to the Rodial Glamolash. This stuff is amazing! In a week my lashes had grown so much and now it's the only one I use and I could never live without it. 

You all know how I struggle with my pimples, but since I've discovered the Odacité BI+C (Pimples) I don't need to worry about which acne treatment to use. This has cleared my skin in less than weeks and I use it every night with my moisturizer. This is an absolute savior for me and I'm so happy I found it, because it's now the only pimple treatment I use.

Recently I've purchased the MV Organic Skincare Rose Plus  and I've been hooked on it ever since. I have no words to describe how amazing it is. My skin has never felt so hydrated in years. My skin literally drinks this up! 

If you ever have dry or chapped lips and need a quick fix for a special event the next day... The Bite Agave Lip Mask is going to be your best friend! This fixes your lips overnight, I'm not even joking. I have the worst lips ever and it really sucks, because I love my bold lips, but since I've been using this my lips are changed! 

What are your beauty must haves? 


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

1 comment:

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);